About Me

My photo
I am Amanda...I am an aspiring Photographer,a wife, and more importantly a MOM. I am a stay at home mom who has a dream of getting into Photography. I work and live in the Pocatello, Idaho area. I am willing to travel! Lets meet!

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Did I mention that one time we went to YELLOWSTONE

 Well, we got real ambitious one day and went on a little vacation! David had to go to Pocatello for some work and ended up not having to work the whole week so he decided it was time for a family vacation. It was pretty interesting to see all the sights, the winding roads were not my favorite being pregnant/sick and Brooklyn did surprisingly well for the long ride. We had fun and it was a great  vacation! We planned it a little bit last minute so of course there were no "cheap" places to stay so we ended up staying in a cabin at the KOA camp, which I have to admit was not bad at all, and the price was just right! We saw a TON of wildlife, and the only thing I didn't get to see was a moose, DARN, next time!







No comments: