About Me

My photo
I am Amanda...I am an aspiring Photographer,a wife, and more importantly a MOM. I am a stay at home mom who has a dream of getting into Photography. I work and live in the Pocatello, Idaho area. I am willing to travel! Lets meet!

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Baby Braden :)



I just had to post these pictures to remember them. I'm so amazed by technology today, seeing these pictures has just been so exciting, even Brooklyn can point out baby's nose..eyes, lips, and fingers. It's getting us all pretty excited to meet him! At our last ultrasound he was measuring a bit big so hopefully that means he gets to meet us a little early!

2 comments:

The Wheelers said...

Aren't they already inducing your labor early? Congrats on your baby boy those 3D pictures are cool!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

these are great to see. soo dang fun! boys are the best. you will enjoy...and go nuts. haa haa just kidding. so excited for you guys.