About Me

My photo
I am Amanda...I am an aspiring Photographer,a wife, and more importantly a MOM. I am a stay at home mom who has a dream of getting into Photography. I work and live in the Pocatello, Idaho area. I am willing to travel! Lets meet!

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

We're HAVING a..........BOY


So, we went in to our appointment yesterday and it was an experience :) Brooklyn was supposed to stay with a babysitter, but had an AWFUL night and we didn't want to do that to anyone so we took her with us. BAD IDEA. she screamed at the doctors office for the first oh 20 minutes, so David had to take her outside to calm her down so when they finally came back in she was happy again (sort of) so we saved the "good part" for him. However, the tech tried to be really sneaky when she ran over the "parts" the first time so I wouldn't see, but I totally saw and giggled. Then when David came in she said, "it's definitely a boy" YAY. We couldn't be happier, our little family will be perfect now, I'm pretty excited. He was not an active baby at all, his mannerisms are already so different than Brooklyn's. She was so wiggly and mobile when we did her ultrasound, she yawned, had hiccups, and stretched out so big for us. Little Brother moved but his movements were just little, no big stretches, and he's in a bad position to really get good pictures of him, SAD. He was SO stretched out all over in there while Brooklyn was folded with her legs above her head playing with her feet all the time. Maybe his "mild mannerisms" will last and he'll just be my timid baby, NO complaints if that's the case! Well, for viewing pleasure here are a few pictures of our little guy.




2 comments:

Karli said...

Woohoo! How exciting for you guys-boys are seriously so fun! Brooklyn will be such a great big sister too! Hope you're feeling well-we'll have to get together soon.

The Wheelers said...

Congratulations! How exciting!