About Me

My photo
I am Amanda...I am an aspiring Photographer,a wife, and more importantly a MOM. I am a stay at home mom who has a dream of getting into Photography. I work and live in the Pocatello, Idaho area. I am willing to travel! Lets meet!

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Update

So Being a mom is AMAZING. I love my daughter so much, she is growing and changing every day. I love watching her smile, even though she has no idea she's even doing it :). David and I are having so much fun with her, she is getting better about sleeping and staying awake longer and longer each day. I have to say too that my husband and family have been such a great help! They have taken turns with her when I needed sleep and they have given Brooklyn and I so much love and attention.

Mother's Day was GREAT! How weird that I am a mother now! I love my mom so much, she is such a wonderful person, a great example, and a WONDERFUL grandma. It's wonderful to think that I'll share these same experiences with my daughter as I have with my mom. David got me a great new camera for Mother's day, it's smaller than my other one so I can take it with me in Brooke's diaper bag. It's so neat, I love it!!!








2 comments:

Rushton's said...

Amanda, love the photo of you, cyndi and your mom with the babes. So neat. Congrats on the new baby. take any help you can get, naps are always nice.

Unknown said...

Amanda, Such a cutie! I, too, love the photo of you girls with your babies and mom in the middle on the lawn. Absolutely love whoever created blogs so we can keep up on each other....now just need to learn how to do my own????
Barbara Schulthies