About Me

My photo
I am Amanda...I am an aspiring Photographer,a wife, and more importantly a MOM. I am a stay at home mom who has a dream of getting into Photography. I work and live in the Pocatello, Idaho area. I am willing to travel! Lets meet!

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Long wait....

So it's been a very long time since I've posted and the reason for that is because I've been horribly sick and having a lot of problems. By now you're wondering why...well...after much waiting David and I are starting a family of our own...that's right, we're having a BABY!!!!!! We found out a little while ago but have been waiting to tell people because of all the scary things that can happen. Today I was having some problems and my Doctor's office wanted me to come in and check things out. So we went in and had an ultrasound, It was so Amazing to see our little peanut and it's little heartbeat!! We are so excited and cannot wait to see our little one. The estimated due date for our little one is May 6, 2009. I hope you enjoy seeing pictures of our little peanut, we sure do!


9 comments:

Karli said...

congratulations! that is awesome. There is something so amazing about having a baby...especially that first one! We are excited for you and know you'll both be great parents. Sorry you've been sick-I was sick the first 16 weeks but after that felt like a million bucks! When is your due date, what doctor are you seeing, are you finding out what you're having, etc. Let me know if you need anything!

Betsy B. said...

Holy crap! That's awesome! I'm so excited for you. I hope you're not sick for too long. How far along are you now? I'll be done with my maternity clothes in a few months if you need some.... Oh happy day for babies!

The Woodruff Family said...

I'm so happy for you!!! Let me know if I can do anything for you. Congratulations!!

Breanna said...

YEAH!!!! So exciting! Can't wait to talk to you!

The Fuhrmann's said...

Congrats! How exciting! Let us know if you need anything. Especially since Deny is your home teacher. :)

The Wheelers said...

whoo hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! A bun is in the oven way to go Amanda and David!

Denise said...

Amanda-it's Denise Berrett! How are you? I saw your blog off of Karli and Zac's. It looks like you are doing well. Tell David, aka, Skwentz hi for me!

Denise
http://www.keepitrowdy.com/

Denise said...

I don't have the witch pattern. I actually made it at a "Super Saturday" at the Owyhee ward YEARS ago! And I can't remember who was in charge of it...possibly Valene Hansen??? You might be able to google witch patterns online and perhaps find something there??? Good to hear from you. Congrats on the little bun in the oven. Kids are a lot of fun and a lot of work all in one little body! Yes, tell David hi too, and if you see Jeff, tell him hi too!

Krystal said...

May 6th is my birthday! :) I would love to share it w/ little Brooklyn! (which I love by-the-way! It is what we were going to name Chloe)