About Me

My photo
I am Amanda...I am an aspiring Photographer,a wife, and more importantly a MOM. I am a stay at home mom who has a dream of getting into Photography. I work and live in the Pocatello, Idaho area. I am willing to travel! Lets meet!

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

CAMPING

David and I decided to go up with his family camping! It was a lot of fun and we had a lot of fun boating. David did a great job wake-boarding! Oh and then there's David's STACHE, isn't it handsome!!!!! Ha ha









3 comments:

Breanna said...

so much fun! glad to see pictures of the infamous trip!

Karli said...

amanda-
send me your e-mail and i'll send you a link to our blog-we keep it private. thanks!
karli_jo77@hotmail.com

Krystal said...

HI! :) I just saw the comment you left. Give me a call if you decide that you do want that book-I would love for someone to use it-since I worked my but off making it!! :) Anyway, it was fun to read your blog, I'll probably check back in occasionally to see what you are up too! :)