About Me

My photo
I am Amanda...I am an aspiring Photographer,a wife, and more importantly a MOM. I am a stay at home mom who has a dream of getting into Photography. I work and live in the Pocatello, Idaho area. I am willing to travel! Lets meet!

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

NEW things

So David and I got a new freezer, and of course with that we have to fill it! We decided that going to COSTCO was a better decision. Oh my heck. We seriously thought our grocery bill would be about four hundred to fill it. Nope..it was a lot more then that.Since we got so many groceries David cleaned out my fridge so we could put some stuff in it. Now it looks so EMPTY. ALSO, I FINALLY got my boot off! Since I only really have sandals David got me some new shoes and I thought I'd share some pictures of all of that with you all!








We should be OK on groceries for a LONG time.








2 comments:

Breanna said...

Yeah for new freezers, shoes and most of all freedom! I sure have missed you! We need to do lunch... give me a call.

The Wheelers said...

Your ankle looks better already! Are you two going camping this weekend with the fam? I sure hope so!