About Me

My photo
I am Amanda...I am an aspiring Photographer,a wife, and more importantly a MOM. I am a stay at home mom who has a dream of getting into Photography. I work and live in the Pocatello, Idaho area. I am willing to travel! Lets meet!

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lake Fun

This last weekend we went to the lake and well It was a bummer for me...David had a lot of fun. I was pretty gimpy and laid up but we got to park the boat and swim a little. David did awesome on the wake board, I was pretty darn impressed! He did awesome! It was a great day out on the lake!



LOOK AT THAT AIR! He did GOOD!





David and I had a lot of fun





Even Baby Jacob had fun! He mostly hung out with Grandma and Grandpa on the beach but I think he loved it!

No comments: