About Me

My photo
I am Amanda...I am an aspiring Photographer,a wife, and more importantly a MOM. I am a stay at home mom who has a dream of getting into Photography. I work and live in the Pocatello, Idaho area. I am willing to travel! Lets meet!

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

YARD WORK














So David has been doing a project in our yard and I'm trying to clean up our house. David poured me a really nice deck, him and his brother and dad all worked on it one weekend and it totally rocks!!! So Katherine came over to check it out and we got some cute pictures of Jacob he was so cute holding his little book! We had a lot of fun and the guys worked so hard. David sun-burnt his back so bad, I felt bad for him. The porch turned out so great and I totally love it, I'll post some more pictures when we get EVERYTHING done. Also, I have some pictures of some beautiful flowers David got for me. He is s sweet guy.

2 comments:

The Wheelers said...

The porch looks great!!! Jakers is looking like a tubby chubby baby! How is the bathroom coming? Did you guys decide to keep the blue? I'm excited for your party so I can see it all finished! Good luck with your surgery!

IRISH BERNT'S said...

HELLO DAVID
I ACTUALLY GOT TO THIS THROUGH ONE OF MY FRIENDS BLOGS AND IT JUST HAPPENED TO BE YOURS. I HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL. I AM STILL IN POKY, MARRIED 3.5 YRS AND HAVE A 7.5 MONTH OLD LITTLE GIRL, HALLE. WE HAVE A HOUSE AND MY HUSBAND WORKS WHILE I STAY HOME AND BE MOM. THAT IS ALL THAT IS NEW. LET ME KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING. IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU ON HERE. YOUR WIFE LOOKS LIKE SHE IS WONDERFUL TO YOU! TAKE CARE AND KEEP IN TOUCH...www.gobernts.blogspot.com
IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME THINK OF AARON WALDRAM....