About Me

My photo
I am Amanda...I am an aspiring Photographer,a wife, and more importantly a MOM. I am a stay at home mom who has a dream of getting into Photography. I work and live in the Pocatello, Idaho area. I am willing to travel! Lets meet!

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Father's day











For Father's day weekend we had a great time, there were many things going on. We went to my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary party and for the first time in YEARS all of my family was together, it was a lot of fun to see people I hadn't seen in a long time. David got to meet a whole new side of the family and that was fun as well. We celebrated David's Dad's Birthday and Father's day at a family barbecue which was also a lot of fun. Here are a few pictures that will help you see how much fun we had!!!!

1 comment:

Betsy B. said...

You took awesome pictures! Your mom sent some that you took and they are just wonderful! Keep up the good work. :)