About Me

My photo
I am Amanda...I am an aspiring Photographer,a wife, and more importantly a MOM. I am a stay at home mom who has a dream of getting into Photography. I work and live in the Pocatello, Idaho area. I am willing to travel! Lets meet!

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My little helpers, and FUN

Right before I had Emily I was able to can some corn for the year, I knew it would be something Brooklyn would enjoy, so we waited until Braden was asleep and we started SHUCKING. She had a great time..and LOVED when we found a Caterpillar in one of the ears of corn. I love my little helper!





Knowing it wouldn't be easy when the baby came we tried to make the most of our time and enjoy a little bit of summer by taking the kids to their favorite place...THE PARK (called Brooklyn's playground) We love to watch them interact and have a TON of fun, they really are great kids.




No comments: