About Me

My photo
I am Amanda...I am an aspiring Photographer,a wife, and more importantly a MOM. I am a stay at home mom who has a dream of getting into Photography. I work and live in the Pocatello, Idaho area. I am willing to travel! Lets meet!

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

This year for the Fourth of July we were able to take the kids to a parade, Brooklyn was BEYOND excited...so we headed out about 30 minutes early to "get a good seat". Little did we know that this parade is a BIG deal in this town and there were people lined up for BLOCKS, and BLOCKS. So we hiked down by some houses were the crowd was thin and set up our chairs. AS SOON as we sat down Brooklyn said "I gotta go potty....I gotta go #2" OH NO!!! It's the fourth of July, we're down away from any businesses, but we remembered that at the park a few blocks away they had a few things going on and thought maybe there was a porta potty. David headed down with Brookie, he waited in a line of about 10 people with 1 porta potty for all these thousands of people  and two people from her turn the lady comes out and said "there's no more paper"...OH NO!!! David makes the couple blocks trek back to where we're set up and asks if Brooklyn can hold it because there are literally no more options. She waited the WHOLE parade, it lasted over an hour, it was a good parade and the kids LOVED it.!

Braden loved the motorcycles, and there was a point when he started dancing in the street with the music, it was cute! We will be attending parades more frequently with these two kids I'm sure. Here's a few pictures of our adventure.

P.s. I'm about 32 weeks pregnant, and CANNOT believe how fast it's going, crazy to think that I could have a new little baby as early as next month! AHH where has time gone.





















No comments: