About Me

My photo
I am Amanda...I am an aspiring Photographer,a wife, and more importantly a MOM. I am a stay at home mom who has a dream of getting into Photography. I work and live in the Pocatello, Idaho area. I am willing to travel! Lets meet!

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A little catch up

Brooklyn has been practicing her writing, and loves to write everything, and color, and paint. SO, I found on pintrest a website that you can write anything and they can trace it. She did this all by herself with NO help. I was really surprised, she's doing so well. 





The kids have been really getting along lately. Also, they fight like crazy. Those special moments when they start playing and getting along...ah, perfection. Love my babies, Brooklyn loves to hold Braden's had and lead him around, she calls him the prince, and says she's taking him to the dance. LOVE








One day it was nice enough to be outside, we thought we'd take advantage of the opportunity and take the kids to a local park we'd hear a lot about. The park is called Brooklyn's Playground, Brooklyn swears it's "her" playground, it is a GREAT park. The kids both had a really great time, and they have things for kids of all ages. We really enjoyed it and can't wait for another warm day to go enjoy it some more! 






David has been wanting to make the kids a play kitchen for quite some time now, and one day he got the wild hair to get it done. He worked on it for a about two days and got it completely done! The kids LOVE it...that's putting it mildly! They haven't stopped playing with it. We are really glad that we got it done for them. The only problem is that it causes LOTS of fights, Brooklyn want's Braden to KEEP OUT of her kitchen stuff. 



1 comment:

amber fischer said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... I miss you guys.