About Me

My photo
I am Amanda...I am an aspiring Photographer,a wife, and more importantly a MOM. I am a stay at home mom who has a dream of getting into Photography. I work and live in the Pocatello, Idaho area. I am willing to travel! Lets meet!

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 Day photo challenge

The fabulous Amber Fischer found HERE posted a 30 day blog challenge...I took the challenge (day one is always the easiest) Well today's word is ME

It was hard to find one thing that was ME so I decided to try a few :)

ME: I am... MoM. NuRsE. wIfE. MaId. CoOk. BoOk LoVeR. PoTaTo cHiP aDdIcT. SwEeT aDdICt. BeSt AiRpLaNe rIdE GiVeR.

mE: I am.. non make-up wearing. Yoga Pant loving. messy hair do. messy house. weight to lose. tired.  ME!!!

1 comment:

amber fischer said...

Love it, friend!!! I feel like I can relate to EVERYTHING you said. ( :

So glad you're doing this with me!!