About Me

My photo
I am Amanda...I am an aspiring Photographer,a wife, and more importantly a MOM. I am a stay at home mom who has a dream of getting into Photography. I work and live in the Pocatello, Idaho area. I am willing to travel! Lets meet!

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Halloween..a little late

For Brooklyn Halloween was just another day :) she dressed up as a little bee and went and saw her Grandpa and grandma Bennett. We met them in Nyssa to see my dad's mom at the assisted living where she is staying, all the people gather in their foyer and hand out candy to all the trick-or-treaters that come in. Brooklyn and Stella had them all going. They were flirting/smiling at everyone and everybody just thought they were so cute. After that we went to my parents house and had pizza and saw some trick-or treaters. It was a good time.





No comments: