About Me

My photo
I am Amanda...I am an aspiring Photographer,a wife, and more importantly a MOM. I am a stay at home mom who has a dream of getting into Photography. I work and live in the Pocatello, Idaho area. I am willing to travel! Lets meet!

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our Adventure

It was SO neat to see our little Brooklyn at her ultrasound. The tech couldn't get very many good images so we get to go back in a few weeks for another one. She looks perfect. She had the hiccups and kept punching herself in the face (as seen in video) Anyways, it was tons of fun and she looked great. She is measuring just right in every way, her legs are actually a little longer than the rest of her. Her little legs are a week ahead of the rest of her body. The rest of the time we got to see her new toe obsession! She loves her toes so much. It was so precious.




2 comments:

Krystal said...

She is already adorable and she isn't even born yet! I can't wait to meet her!

ERIN ROBINSON said...

I know! I'm so excited we can be blog buddies! I love your baby pics. They make me want to reach in your tummy and play with Brookie!