About Me

My photo
I am Amanda...I am an aspiring Photographer,a wife, and more importantly a MOM. I am a stay at home mom who has a dream of getting into Photography. I work and live in the Pocatello, Idaho area. I am willing to travel! Lets meet!

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tag

I'm it!

When you read this go ahead and fill one out of your own... Enjoy:
Who Do You Love? David my family and our Poochies.
How Long Have You Been Married? 1.5 years!
Who Said I Love You First? Amanda Because she's silly like that
How Long Did You Date? Well, 6 Months all together!
Where Did He Propose? Long story, he didn't have a chance to
Who Is Smarter? David for SURE
Who Does The Laundry? We both do.
Who Pays The Bills? Amanda, David helps sometimes
Who Mows The Lawn? Both of Us, Mostly David
Who Cooks Dinner? Amanda, David can do a mean bowl of Ramen Noodles though
Who Drives? David ALWAYS

No comments: