About Me

My photo
I am Amanda...I am an aspiring Photographer,a wife, and more importantly a MOM. I am a stay at home mom who has a dream of getting into Photography. I work and live in the Pocatello, Idaho area. I am willing to travel! Lets meet!

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

The New year!!!

So, It's a new year and we have NOT been good at keeping up with our family and friends! We have been married over a year and it has been very wonderful. We have done some major renovation on our little home which is now starting to look like a home! We're pretty settled in at this point. David is no longer laying carpet and is now working for a company out of Wisconsin, although most of the time he just works out of our spare bedroom (he loves it). Amanda is working at a law firm in Ontario. We are having a blast and CANNOT wait until Summer!!!!!! Well, that is our update and I'll start trying to post new things on here to keep you all informed!

No comments: